Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Book Is Out!!



Aunt Peggy just said that she got a box from amazon this morning and in it was...

Stalking the Wild Dik-Dik.

It's a little early but that's all right.

She liked it a lot, but then she is my aunt. I bet my mom digs it too. I hope lots of other people also like it. I'm scared. More scared than if a dik-dik were chasing me in Kenya. No, not that scared.

You can go get one yourself. Better hurry, I'm sure it will sell out as soon as the Warren Ellis Literary Army moves in.

2 comments:

Steve Buccellato said...

I received my copy too (though, not from Amazon). Thanks, Marie! I would have bought a copy, you know!!! It looks good, and I've ever read a little already. Congrats!

Amanda Castleman said...

I'm flying home immediately. And my pre-ordered copy had better be there...

Proud of you, Ax.