Sunday, October 26, 2008

From the Archives

Warren has been talking about Daniel J over on his site. He's linked to an embedded video there from Daniel's "white" period (something about angels and devils). I know this time as 1988-89, but who knows, maybe it continued for years afterwards.

Sorry if my mp4s don't play nicely with your PCs, and sorry 'bout the quality. I copied this off a 21-year-old VHS tape onto a tiny digital video tape and then brought it into my computer, and didn't make it bigger on purpose so that when this gets swiped and put up on YouTube, I'll still have the better material.

I don't have a good way yet of digitizing old footage. Anyway, I have the originals backed up onto Betacam. Maybe one day, I'll come across a way to import it from there.

Here's a little song for you to start your day with. If I weren't so lazy, I'd digitize my version of "D0n't Play Cards With Satan," but I have to go write an overdue **&%^% stupid book review for *&^%$% stupid book review class, which is part of a writing workshop I am taking.

1 comment:

Marie Javins said...

If you're wondering why I don't use Daniel's full name or why I use an 0 instead of an o in the name of the song, it's because I don't want to set off anyone's Google Alerts. Keeps you the riff-raff, you know.