Today in Spain, I:
1) Did my laundry.
2) Picked up a CD for Nabeel in Kuwait.
3) Picked up some absinthe for a friend in the States.
4) Sat in the Pans & Co near El Corte Ingles and used the free wifi from the square to talk to the office, while buskers played below. I had to buy a coffee to sit in Pans.
5) Bought two new shirts that were on sale. (The low dollar is killing me!)
6) Oogled two new caganers, one of Tin-Tin and one of the Michelin Man.
7) Went to the post office. But I forgot to take a photo.