Thursday, May 07, 2020

Fantasy Real Estate, the Bergen-Lafayette Edition

This is a cool-looking house with the original tin front, but I think it's worth $600-675k, not $799k. I think that because that's what my house is worth, a few doors down, and I have the end so more light. Bizarre that I was able to get my house for less than my one-bedroom condo in Burbank. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still, if this house were in LA, it would be worth way more than this, so maybe someone with spare money will come along.

I hope they don't paint it.




1 comment:

Steve said...

Hey! You own properties!

I'm quite well off, compared to the average Joe, but I don't have investments, aside from an annuity. Except for my car, my priciest asset is my phone. I'll find out how well my non-investment strategy works in five or so years.

Steve