Monday, March 02, 2009

Day After

I slept in, the sun coming in the hotel window finally driving me out of bed. I had an adrenalin hangover.

"I could live here," I thought, looking out the window at the Gulf.

We'd accomplished so much as a team, in such a short period of time. My presence had helped immensely. Normally I am in a different time zone, working different days.

And socially, I'd had a blast, I remembered this happening the last time I'd lived in Kuwait too. I'd started to enjoy myself, right at the end.

But I cannot move to Kuwait. I just can't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhoh

Marie Javins said...

I'm not moving to Kuwait. I'd have to be seriously looking for boredom and stability, having undergone something traumatic, to move to Kuwait...

Like last time.

Sue said...

What a totally unique experience you've had with this trip. Those "my travels are more genuine and authentic than yours" types will not be able to top this one!

Anonymous said...

Don't knock boredom and stability...