Monday, December 07, 2009

Ugly Bag



I finished making this bag yesterday afternoon.

Actually, I hate it. I don't like poofy things and the shape of this one is, for whatever reason, repulsive to me. There's not much useful space inside it since the lining is a square inside all this empty poofy space.

But it was for bag class and I felt compelled to finish it once I started it. I can't really give it to anyone since it's really imperfect (the first one always is) and it's such a poofy, unappealing shape anyway. I might put it in my Salvation Army pile.

I do like the fabric but I just can't stand the shape.

3 comments:

Amanda Castleman said...

Did you learn good skills at least in the class?

Marie Javins said...

Oh yeah, I learn from all of it. I just don't know what to do with the results.

Linda said...

Sell it! Someone will like that odd shape, and the colors are nice.