Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Extinct

Bedrock City has left the building after 50 years of quirky desolation along the other road to the Grand Canyon. I went here with the Other Marie back in the near Stone Age, shortly after we both moved to Jersey City. We went on a horse trip in the Grand Tetons, and rented a car to drive around the west. I don't know what year that was. 1991? 1990?

The next trip was with Michael aka Turbo the Aussie, with Henry the 1990 Ford Taurus in spring of 2002. Finally, BBF Jim and I went there just a few years ago.

Now it's just me left out of all of those match-ups.

Actually, that's a pretty bleak way of looking at it. The Two Maries are eternal!

Yabba dabba do.










1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I have no idea who the character in the second shot is even supposed to be, which gives you an idea of my knowledge of the Flintstones.