Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And What Now?

Some interesting day job stuff has happened over the past few days. I don't really know what it means in the bigger picture, if it means anything at all.

But take a look if you're interested, here at the 5:40 mark. The video is funny, because the Prez kind of giggles and lights up when he starts talking about comic books. Nerd-in-chief! Love it.

And look here for a summary of events (though it names a 2007 comic as "recent"). Some of the comments... well, let's just say that I was losing interest in having a job but clearly, my work has just begun. Gone backwards, even. Gah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Embrace the moment! But hey, I'm a marketer. This is a good thing. Really.

Steven R. Stahl said...

I'd hate to think that having Teshkeel complimented by Obama could be a negative thing for the week.

Heidi M. did a piece today on Teshkeel: http://www.comicsbeat.com/2010/04/28/actual-comic-book-person-meets-obama/

SRS