Monday, October 01, 2012

Damned If You Do

I've been researching how to get around in Burma (Myanmar) and it looks like loads of fun.

Here's a tip about certain airlines:


And this from legalnomads.com about the bus from Bagan to Inle Lake:


If you've been following a while, you know that I've really had quite enough of endless hell-bus rides. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this yet. It might come down to budget, but there does come a point when I would pay anything to get off the damn bus. So we'll see. 

2 comments:

Alexander Rapp said...

Every time I tell myself I've had quite enough of endless hell-bus rides, I find myself on another one. You've been at this for longer though.

Marie Javins said...

Every time I am on another endless hell-bus rides, I swear I'll never do it again.

And then I do it again.

So.

I guess we can place our bets now...