Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's G-Day







Today, my friend and former colleague Howard reminded me that it's been 14 years since we lost Mark Gruenwald, the patron saint of Marveldom.

I was one of Mark's designated documentarians, meaning I would choose to be behind the camera rather than doing silly things in front of it. He had the unique ability to get us all to do ridiculous stuff, like perform improv shows in front of fans at conventions or have hula hoop contests in the Bullpen.

I didn't get around to creating a video of these moments in time for today, but here is the raw footage of Mark and David Wohl performing for a video I was making with David. In this, the unedited footage, you can hear me trying to stifle my laughter while still shooting with both hands. I cut that out of the final edit.

No comments: