Saturday, September 05, 2009

Brand New Bag

Congratulations to Susan Daigle-Leach of Arizona! She won the drawing last night.

Well, this morning. Rather than wait up and draw the name at midnight last night, I went to sleep.

I assigned each entrant a number, then used something called Random.org to generate the number "8." Which was the number I'd assigned to Susan D-L.

I'm heading to the post office soon to send off Susan's new handbag.

Thanks to everyone for participating. Even a few strangers came over from Katy Wolk-Stanley's Twitter feed or from Larry Hama's Facebook post.

The bonus round is to send in a rhyme or poem about hippos, dik-diks, or both to marie at mariejavins dot com by Monday night. We'll vote here for the best rhyme. I already have a few really excellent ones.

If you didn't win, don't worry, we'll do this again and again. It will be a long time before I have a new book to promote, so let's keep working on the old one!

No comments: