Friday, August 18, 2006

I'll Have One of Those, Please


When I was supposed to be painting my wedding toenails last night, I slacked off and made a simple website for my condo instead.

By the time I was done, I was ready to buy it myself. What a nice place, I thought. I have committed the number one sin of real estate. I am emotionally, sentimentally, deeply attached to my property. I cannot bear the thought of selling it, and yet I cannot bear the thought of the downward spiral into debt and more debt. Just imagine if I were trying to sell my car instead!

2 comments:

Marie Javins said...

To see the condo before Turbo, Kraiger, Polly's Al, and I got our hands on it, check out my "Before" photos here.

Marie Javins said...

It's up:
http://www.delfornorealestate.com/sales_maincondoslofts.html