Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dik-Dik Postcards


My friend Jessica is drawing a promotional postcard for me for my book.

I would like to send cards (with DC Comics postage stamps) to all of you readers. If you would like a Stalking the Wild Dik-Dik postcard, please e-mail me your address with the subject line "Postcard" and your name/address in the body of the e-mail. My email address is mjavins(at-symbol)yahoo(dot-com).

I won't sell your address to junk mail companies in exchange for new-roof funds.

5 comments:

Marie Javins said...

All right, 70 people have looked at this entry so far and no one has sent in their address yet. What's up, people?

Steve Buccellato said...

I guess people either:

b.) Are trying to save you money on postage

or

b.) Don't value things that are offered for free

or

c.) Are simply unaware of the genius that is Jessica Wolk-Stanley.

Anonymous said...

That's b1 and c for me, although initially just b1.

Steve Buccellato said...

whoops. Let's pretend the first one is an "A" from here on.

Marie Javins said...

Huh. I didn't even notice the typo. I'm distracted by all this coloring.